Having a monthly consulting plan with us is like having your own IT and marketing department.
- Canadian web hosting on Google Cloud
- Security certificate
- Daily backup
- Test environment
- Uptime monitoring
- Content Delivery Network
- Consulting hour is $120
- Includes hosting
- Site security scan
- Site speed monitoring
- Site software updates
- 2 consulting hours, covers most minor content updates. (1)
- Protect plan features
- Website off-site backup
- Priority support
- Site performance report
- Free website (3)
- 5 consulting hours, covers a new page or a small ad campaign, plus minor content updates. (4)
- Premium plan features
- 11 consulting hours, covers 2 new pages or a medium-sized ad campaign, plus minor content updates.
- Premium plan features
- 23 consulting hours, covers 4 new pages or a larger ad campaign, plus minor content updates.
(1) We reserve the rights to change our pricing. Existing clients will be notified ahead of time and existing contracts won’t be affected until renewal. Pricing was last updated on October 22, 2018.
(2) These are only estimate, the actual amount of work covered may vary and depend on various factors.
(3) Depends on the complexity of the desired website, additional charges may apply or a higher tiered plan is required. We also reserve the right to bill client for the cost of web development if plan is cancelled within a year.
(4) Price does not include ad spend which is paid to advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Consulting hours are hours that can be used towards web development, marketing, IT solutions, general business consulting or whatever tasks both parties agree on. Typically they are used on website content changes, search engine optimization, creating new pages, managing marketing campaigns and software implementation.
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, which encrypts all traffic between a website and its visitors. Having one provides site visitors a peace of mind and also improves a website’s ranking in search engines.
A test environment is a cloned, sandbox website where development and testing can take place without affecting the live site.
Websites run on computer software that needs to be updated from time to time to ensure all known security vulnerabilities and bugs are fixed.
Content Delivery Network places clones of your website in various parts of the world so that your website will load fast no matter where your site visitors are from. This is important as Canada is such a wide country. For example, without CDN, a website hosted in Toronto may not load as fast for visitors from Vancouver, which negatively affects user experience.